Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Asia and Europe

Josh Humphries, Lindsey Dehenzel, and I are going to Istanbul!!! We leave bright and early tomorrow morning. I'll be able to walk around Europe and Asia in one weekend, explore the beautiful mosques of the city, admire the Byzantine art, and experience the Bazaar (aka great shopping). And when we get back, our entire class is traveling to Morocco (Northern Africa). I'm going to be overloaded with experiences this next week and a half....not that I haven't been finding new things and meeting new people everyday.

Oh and in Morocco we're staying in a Riad, which is pretty much a palace. Pretty sweet!

I miss everyone back home and I'm sorry to leave you all... I've been neglecting my initial habit of punctual posting. I'm going to fill in the blanks soon. Promise!! Have a happy Easter and God bless.

No comments: