Sunday, January 13, 2008

Having this much fun is illegal in America

Buenos Dias Amigos!!


So I have a new love. Barcelona. And my roommates/classmates. We've been having a great time exploring the city, getting to know each other, and cooking deliciosa food.

After talking to my parents on Saturday afternoon and letting them know I was alive (oops! Sorry Mom and Dad:) I joined my roomies plus Josh Humphries for our "First Supper." Josh decided to impress the ladies with a really yummy pasta dish that he had improvised since we had forgotten to buy flour [although Hawra and I tried to meet the neighbors to borrow some...we even had our Spanish ready...and then no one was home. We did run into Conchita and her husband- very nice people.]

After our delicious dinner we toasted champagne to our new apartment and started celebrating for the evening. Our other classmates eventually joined us for our impromtu dance party.

Sunday came and I got up ready to start my day. When I went to great my roommate Jessie I was unable to make an audible syllable. It was pretty sweet. I took some meds and we all trekked over to the boys apartment to see their casa.....

(to be continued)

1 comment:

Carry-on Katie said...

Hey! Sounds like an awesome time! So jealous! Enjoy your semester in Barcelona :o)

I'll keep checking your blog!