Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday hooray

Fabulousness that is final jury. I, Irene Jorden, finished all my work before jury time!!!! yeaaaaaaa. I presented first as well. It went really well. All is well. Yea!


Oh and I cut my hair. I've been cutting, dying and styling my classmate's hair. It's pretty fun :)

Hawra was really sick today though, so after she presented she went home to sleep. Most of the group went out for sushi and fun. I wasn't really in the mood, so I went home and chilled. Hawra got up and we made dinner together. I had a nice glass of red and divulged in reading P.S. i Love you, which was a touching tear-jerker. My classmates don't understand how I can devour a book in a few hours. Sometimes its nice to just relax, especially since we're traveling for 8 days straight, starting Saturday....at 6 am!!

No comments: